Sunday, October 12, 2008

I can't win....

So I came to Idaho for a little bit to work for my dad and get some cash flow. I ended up coming for quite awhile, I was helping my mom do some filing and she wanted me to go get lunch which I was totally okay with. I went to Wendy's to get a #1 with the largest diet coke they have and I decided on a spicy chicken. I get back to the shop and start eating then it hit me, I sharp pain in the right side of my mouth. Debilitating pain, I was about half way through my sandwich and I had to run to the bathroom to throw up it hurt so bad. So I decided to all Alicia she is a dental assistant and also teaches dental assisting where she works.
Mom told me to just have it pulled... well it isn't a tooth real far back in my mouth and it would have looked really stupid to be missing it. So Dr. J says that he can save it and he is willing to give me a really good deal if I let him drill out the infection and fill it with medication and a temporary, given that I have been in and out of pain since it broke damn near 10 years ago I was more than willing to let him do this. It didn't take too long, it did take a lot of numbing stuff my teeth don't numb easily. I felt 3 of the 4 wisdom teeth as they came out when I had that done at 16. I am feeling better even though I looked like I had a stroke and I still feel like I was kicked in the face but, I would rather that then the pain I have been in for the last few weeks.
I can't seem to get ahead, I have now been to the dentist, and the hospital 5 times.... Oh well!
Things have to start looking up soon! They have to!!

No comments: