Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bobbles...


New thing to LOVE! April and I had a great night out on Friday, we decided to have some sushi, shopping and go to a movie. Sushi was wonderful I am so glad that she enjoys it as much as I do because I rarely get to go. It was completely DELISH!!
After dinner in which I wore this great little ring she just purchased. A cute (fake) 4 carat yellow diamond antique looking bobble I decided that I needed one of my own. So we took off for the mall, which isn't the greatest but Wet Seal does have some cute jewelry. I decided that I was going to purchase not only 3 rings but also a dress that I didn't try on. I should have it is super short and I don't know that I can rock it. BUT I ended up with 3 amazing rings that I am in love with. 2 from Wet Seal and one from Kohl's.
We had a great night! And I love my new found jewels! I used to be a complete jewelry snob given that I dedicated almost 5 years of my life to selling jewels... But now I don't care at all as long as my finger doesn't turn black or green its all good!
My favorite piece of the night has to be this round peridot looking gem that has "diamonds" around the center. April and I are twiners and I think she said it is called "Appletini" I kept calling it "Lemon Meringue" but it is GREEN not YELLOW... I will have to find a YELLOW one next!

No comments: