Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesdays are a bad day to stay home sick

So I started to feel ill yesterday around 3:00 I thought that maybe I had caught the flu that is going around not only my office but everywhere I turn. Thankfully I don't think that I have, I think I just have like a 24 hour bug or something. I am feeling a little better this afternoon after spending the bulk of the day in bed.
Today was a pretty busy day at work though there are several projects near completion and more that are in the pipeline or just starting. This is good but has been difficult given that I need to SELL more! Lindsey is giving me a run for my money this month and I really want to continue with my streak of high selling months. SO I am going to again damn near over dose on over the counter meds to be up for a very productive selling day tomorrow!

No comments: