Sunday, October 25, 2009

Perfection... Absolute Perfection




Finally I found the best little Halloween Costume ever! I needed something that I could wear to the Trick or Treat Street Event and not feel whorey. (this is a family event) and I FOUND IT! at the only "Adult" store in Idaho Falls none the less.

We have decided on a theme for our RV which will be a lot of fun.... I don't want to divulge given that there are prizes involved and we are going to be the winners!! So the costume itself will have to stay a secret because it would be a total give away on the theme.

(PHOTO is the non-family theme costume)
But my other costume doesn't! Last year I bought the best little Referee costume at the Blue Boutique, it was on an amazing sale because the zipper wasn't working (even though said faulty zipper works just fine) So I got this little frock for 80% off. Why such a great deal? I think the lady at the register had the hots for the guy I was with but hey... take what you can get!!
I love this little outfit and need to find an event to wear it to!
Michelle and Brian both have the day off AMAZINGLY enough so I am sure there will be some Ziel madness!! I can't wait!!
Unfortunately my Stank friends will be out of town, they are going to Boise and will be at the BSU game, which I am sure will be a great time but they will be missed!
Halloween is one of my very most favorite days so I am so EXCITED for all the goodness going on this year!!

No comments: