Sunday, October 18, 2009

Massage

April and I decided to use the free massage gift certificates that we had... I am so glad that we did, it was very relaxing for the most part. I am not going to lie there were parts of this adventure that were painful! Mostly when she was rubbing my neck, its like she found the most painful point and just stayed there. At one point I did have to say "that is starting to hurt!" But the massuse was very nice and stopped applying so much pressure but didn't move away from my neck which I would have rather her done my hands again or something.
Next time I think that I will say... I don't like to feel like I can't breathe in or out during the lower back section and I stay away from my arms!
I really didn't like the arms, I don't know why that was so painful but it was super uncomfortable. But I would totally go back and do it again. I hope to soon, instead of a full body (since there are several parts of mine that are now bruised) I will go for my back, feet, and hands, but it was a very nice treat and I am happy I was able to go!

No comments: