Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Music

It must be the time of year or something but it always seems to be necessary to find new music right about now. It has been pretty easy given that all the TV shows I watch have had some sweet tunes, as well as the blogs I read.

So there is a new play list for my car and when I am getting ready. Typically I just turn on VH1 it seems to be the only station that actually plays videos in the morning but THE SAME 10 videos every day!

Annoying!!! Who cares if John Mayer wants to get stoned? Do it with the American Idol girls who need an SOS and can't live without some dude. I am over it!! The damn Mariah Carey Obsessed song puts me over the edge, I CAN'T STAND THIS LAME SONG!!
It is nice that I have this newly found play list to enjoy... I will post more about it later... For now I need to go get ready for the day listening to it...

No comments: