Sunday, October 25, 2009

Complete Transformation

Again I am faced with the fact that I don't like my "look" rather than driving the 200+ miles to SLC to get Zachified I decided to stick with someone local and do something outrageous.

The last hair trip to SLC didn't start out that great ended up with a very cool cut has grown out.... well... WEIRD! and I find myself missing my longer locks, even though I didn't do much with them. I am hoping that today will be the day that I get the NEW hair I have been waiting for.

If only Holly would call me back so we can schedule a time today to get this transformation out of my head and on to it!! I can't wait to post the pictures of how great it looks once it is done!! Wish me luck blog buddies!! It should be FAN-F@cking-TASTIC!!!!!

No comments: