Saturday, October 3, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED!!!


So for my little sister's birthday I decided to do something a little different, rather than buying her tons of booze like you typically would for a 21st. I decided a concert was in order!! I am so pumped to go see the USED!!

Yes I know that they are a little EMO but I don't care! I have loved them for years and am so excited to take Sam to her first real concert and have it be a band we both love. It will be so much fun! We are going next weekend and somewhere in the mix going to fit in a haunted house! Hooray two of my favorite things... Music and Haunted houses... So any SLC peeps if your interested we will be there October 10th and 11th if you would like to get together a midst the madness it will be fun!!!

We both can't wait for Bert and the gang (yes the lead singers name is Bert) to rock our socks off!! YEAH!!!

No comments: