Saturday, October 3, 2009

Catching up with Friends!

I have spent quite a bit of time at Jen and Steve's house in the past few weeks and I have to say it has been SOOO much fun! I love that they are so happy together and that they live life to the fullest. It has been such a joy to spend time with them in their beautiful home. Jennifer and I even got to have a throw back to old time sleepover days the other night where we just sat on the bed and chatted until the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately we both had to get up early to go to work the next day but that was fine.


I actually was able to sell Steve a website last week and can't wait to get started on it. He kept saying how wonderful it will be to actually be able to keep it up to date! It will be a lot of fun to work on this project with them and possibly in the future help with some custom programming to streamline some of the Foundations process's.


I love my job!! I get to talk to such a mix of people and really make an impact on their business it is wonderful, and I couldn't be more thankful that with that I could make a difference for Steve and Jen!

No comments: