Sunday, October 18, 2009

THE USED!!

Sam and I had sooo much fun this past weekend but the topper was the concert. Unfortunately we didn't stay the whole time. We were able to get right to the front maybe four rows of people back and we got stomped. Poor Sam's foot was smashed pretty badly and she was groped by some bald man... WEIRD!
None the less it was a really great time... I have found a new band that I am obsessed with well they aren't totally new to me MZ has liked them for some time and told me about them but they are a new obsession.
THE ALMOST!! A band out of Florida that loves Jesus! I have been listening to the pre-release of their new CD on a loop in my car! It is very very good the full version comes out Nov 3rd. I am excited to download it.
I was so pleased that we got to see them and the USED they played most of my favorite songs and then we were able to meet up with Olyea and some other peeps from Jared. It was such a jam packed weekend!

No comments: