Saturday, October 3, 2009

Iphones HATE ME!!


I don't know why last year I felt it completely necessary to buy an Iphone, but I did... and for the most part I have loved it. Until the day I dropped mine on the concrete on Rio Grande, cracking the touch screen. Which wouldn't have been so bad if I wouldn't have then dropped it again on the hardwood floor of my apartment shattering most of the top of the screen. It was still functional so I didn't replace it until months later. Well the replacement phone, yes phone not screen was then dropped again (not by me this time but could have just as easily been me) and is cracked again! GRRR!! This is so frustrating, but I am hoping that in my adventure to SLC this next week will mean that I will get another replacement. Apple store here I come!

No comments: