Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hilarious Conversation...

This afternoon I went to lunch with my little brother, he is probably one of my very best friends but we don't get to see each other as often as I would like.
We started catching up on what he had been up to over the weekend, he went to a haunted house with friends. Said it was LAME glad he wasn't sober...
M: So Dr. Slaughter's huh? How was that?
J: Lame... even drunk it was lame
M: That is too bad, do you have plans for Halloween?
J: No not really just hanging out with Kris, doing what we always do why?
M: Just wondering... (then I tell him about my costumes and the awesome-ness that will ensue with everything going on this year)
J: Neat
M: Are you going to dress up?
J: Maybe... dunno
M: What would you be?
J: A junkie
M: Are you serious?
J: YES!
M: What would you wear
J: A dirty shirt...
M: HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
J: Really what else do junkies wear?
M: I don't know... I guess a dirty shirt would do it!

SO FUNNY!! I Laughed so hard I could have fallen out of the booth!

No comments: