Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day to Blog

Sunday's seem like a good Blogging day.... I always seem to do the most updating on Sunday's granted it isn't as exciting as Post Secret but who really can compete with hundreds of thousands of people sending their secrets? NOT ME!
So it has been a busy week... I had a world-wind weekend in SLC last weekend. Sam and I had so much fun, but we didn't get the memo saying "Megan you are not a ROCK STAR" don't be fooled it is very very true!
Too many late nights but SOOO much fun! We were able to spend Friday night with Jeff, Brandee and Matt which was alot of fun! Saturday night was the concert and Sunday I went to church then lunch with Julie and a quick trip to Nordstroms for some boots, (that's where I fell in love with the suede flower booties) and then back to IF. It was so much fun... Just late late nights or early early mornings how ever you want to look at it!

No comments: